We can’t wait to see what Anna Talbot is bringing with her to the local-E BAZAAR…She’s promised us luxurious silk slips, a little bit of vintage and some unique summer pieces. Anna is known for her one-of-a-kind garments as shown at Eco Fashion Week Season 02 + 03. Her romantic ready to wear dresses and base pieces juxtapose the free spirited expression of an artist with the timeless poise of classic tailoring.
- Whoa. Hold up. Check this out. MASSIVE Elroy Apparel and Mia Melon #warehouse #sale June 19-21 at Shop Cocoon. fb.me/1mFrfrrf0 3 years ago
- Eastside Flea is back March 31-April 2, this time at the UBC SUB Building. Details below in link!... fb.me/3HAShUEqX 3 years ago
- Studio space at Woven. Link below. fb.me/171yS5LHg 3 years ago
- London Field Pop Up Shop! 845 East Hastings next to Les Amis du Fromage! fb.me/6m72cOyhg 3 years ago
- Today and tomorrow at the Maritime Labour Centre! fb.me/2w6PxZOHY 3 years ago