- Great Father's Day Gift Idea! fb.me/NkGyQ5rm 6 days ago
- 2 Canadian shop owners talk about why its important to buy Canadian-made fashion. fb.me/1OPC3Nlv0 1 week ago
- Wondering how to do your monthly bookkeeping? Christine Hotton, co-owner of twigg&hottie boutique inc. is... fb.me/1zDJjcAid 1 week ago
- Car Free Vancouver: Main Street is back and there's a whole block of local artisans for you to check out!... fb.me/Vc5KvP2e 1 week ago
- Interested in silk screening, block printing or basic dye techniques? This course is perfect for learning surface... fb.me/2LDQNT0nK 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Biltmore Cabaret
Daub + Design is a Gastown based, textile design house. They specialize in hand-dyed swimsuits, leggings, scarves & seamless panties for ladies. We can’t wait to pick up a bikini so we can soak up the sun this weekend!
Herro Hachi makes t-shirts that laugh with you, not at you. We believe that you can make someone laugh without sacrificing style and dignity (okay, maybe a little dignity), which is why our philosophy is to make funny fashionable for … Continue reading
Family-owned and designed, Anaya Leather, is currently featured in the Georgia Straight. Anaya Leather creates beautiful colorful hand chiseled leather handbags and stylish leather jackets for men and women with a unique Spanish touch. These bright & cheerful clutches (upper right photo … Continue reading
Mia Melon is based on a fictional character, created as a muse, by Vancouver designer and founder, Polly Green. Each season, Mia is turned into something new, she sets the stage for the story that is told through each collection. Mia … Continue reading
Sarah Mulder is an artist and jewellery designer who graduated from Emily Carr University. For more information and commissions, find her website here or email her here.
We’ve been rounding up designers all week to get ready for our BAZAAR at the Biltmore Cabaret, July 7th from 11am-4pm. Here’s a quick glimpse at some of the designers who will be taking part.